Crispy Spring Rolls Serves 6
6 sheets Spring Home Spring Roll Pastry (8.5’)
30g Dried Mushrooms
2 Tbs Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 Tbs Hoisin Sauce
1 Tbs Lime Juice
1 Tbs Rice Wine Vinegar
Onion, cucumber and chilli cut into thin slices
For dipping sauce:
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
1. Beat eggs lightly in a bowl and fry until cooked. Cut into 4” strips and set aside.
2. Slice carrots into 4” strips and blanch. Set aside.
3. Boil sausages until cooked. Slice into 4” long strips and set aside.
4. Soak dried mushrooms in a bowl of water until soft, about 2 hours. Slice and set aside. Can be soaked in advance.
5. Mix eggs, carrots, sausages, cucumbers and mushrooms together in a medium sized bowl.
6. Split into 4 equal portions and wrap with pastry into spring roll shape.
For spring roll:
Preheat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Fry spring rolls until crispy and golden brown. Remove from oil and drain.
Serve with dipping sauce.