Tropical Crepes Millefeuille Serves 4
5 sheets MasterChef Crepe
1 small Mango, diced
1 small Dragon fruit, diced
4 small Kiwi, diced
1 small Guava, diced
250ml Orange juice
200ml Whipping cream
250ml Chocolate sauce
10 Mint leaves (optional)
1. Shred 6 mint leaves.
2. Boil the orange juice with butter to a thick sauce consistency, cool and toss with the diced fruits and shredded mint leaves. Whip cream to a soft peak and set aside.
3. Cut the crepes into quarters.
4. Place one piece on the plate, spread a little of the fruit mixture and whipped cream; place another crepe, top with fruits and chocolate sauce.
5. Repeat the last step and top the crepe with cream and chocolate sauce.
6. Garnish with a mint leaf. Repeat the same for the other 3 portions.
7. Drizzle the plate with remaining fruits, chocolate sauce and cream. Serve chilled.